Friday 26 July 2013

Long time no posting..

Whew it has been such a long time since I posted anything on my blog...I'm really amazed it is still accessible....mind you I did forget my login details but anyways I'm back again from a long break from digi.

I don't know about you but I just lost my mojo and after such a long time away from digiland I've had to refresh my skills with photoshop but luckily it's like riding a bike and once you get going it all comes back to you.

So to get my appetite moving again I joined a competition over at GDS {GoDigitalScrapbooking} to join their Supreme Team and I was so thrilled to find out I had been successful.  I now have a 4 month assignment as a Supreme Team Member so I'll be posting my layouts of the kits they are supplying and where you can purchase them.  I'll also start putting freebies up for you to snag and who knows I may join a store again but for today I'll just post my layouts and the beautiful kits I was given to play with.

The first kit I used is a gorgeous collection from Loucee Creations called Berry Sundae.  You can purchase the whole bundle or buy the individual parts here and they are currently 50% off so if you have fallen in love with this kit like I did hurry on over before the sale is over.  I was fortunate to be able to play with the whole bundle.


And here is a layout I did using the collection:


Here is another absolutely gorgeous kit called Desired by Bee Creations.  You can purchase this kit as a bundle or separately here or here.




And here is my layout


Thank you for looking and happy scrapping!


No comments:

copyright (c) 2022 DigiLover's Addiction